View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 23:43   Link #22
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
My dad used to have a Fender P-Bass Standard, 3-color sunburst with a maple neck, unfortunately a Mexican model, but still a Fender, and wasn't worth passing up for it's price...It was a damn quality bass; It had such a straight neck, the action was smooth and seemless because of it, and the tone had a simple yet effective bass tone due to it...I can't say anything about the Jazz Bass since I've never played one, but I am particular to the P-Bass, and for that matter, any Fender bass...I got a Squire acoustic bass for my birthday a couple years ago, and that thing plays great too...

There was this one bass that I really liked, that I saw at Willis Music a while ago...It was based off the body of a Jazz Bass without the pickguard but had a P-Bass pickup at the neck and a Jazz Bass pickup at the bridge...Oh, only since laying my eyes on an American P-Bass Deluxe had I jizzed my pants for such a beautiful Fender bass...

I'd recommend a Fender bass...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote