View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 07:33   Link #85
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.p View Post
I've never seen a white background... Guess I've got quite a bit of work to do there.
I meant to say that the background is light blue with white sparkles. It's not a white background

Quote:
As soon as I posted that message I realised how silly it was to ask about carrying Taiga home... The true Ami route I have to carry Taiga home as well correct? I'm about to start going that way since I just got the Ami DVD.
The true Taiga and Minori endings are intertwined but Ami's isn't. I am pretty sure that carrying Taiga home, will not get you in the Ami ending.
Quote:
Yes! Ok so that was her Bokken... By any chance do you remember which place it was to get her Bokken? I'm guessing the pool but I haven't tried that route more then once. Even though that isn't the best route... I still have to clear it before I can get the best (100) Taiga end correct?
Probably the pool for the bokken. And no, you don't have to clear it to get Taiga's best ending.

Quote:
I've only seen that picture be used to jog Ryuuji's memory always as awkward moments involving Yasuko. Can you think of any other time it may help?
I forgot exactly what picture it was, but was that the picture of Ryuuji and Minori at the finish line?
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote