View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 15:48   Link #967
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If it doesn't train its policemen to fucking talk to victims instead of scaring them into increasing their CC, yes, it is just as crazy as I described it.
Oh but she already has an over 110 PP even before that point. If my analysis is correct then she's already a target for enforcement without the need of Sibyl's judgement.

Quote:
So watch her. Get between her and the knife. It wasn't difficult, the way she behaved. Which is another thing - a high score is a poor descriptor of the person's mental state. It's nice to have that as an indicator, but a single number can't possibly describe the entirety of someone's psyche. Which is why cops should have some more goddamn initiative.
So basically you're saying they should have risked it instead of using the safe method that is already provided to them.

Quote:
Thirdly, if a high PP is an excuse to shoot people that is totally reasonable at any time, then they should be shooting the enforcers instead of involving them in police operations. Why aren't you worried about Masaoka or Kogami reaching for that knife?
I don't know why are you even bringing this up. Ginoza already mentioned that they are exceptions, right?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote