View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 18:50   Link #235
Sunder the Gold

As to that, it's my theory that Purples and Greens tend to have stronger and/or faster bodies than Reds, Oranges and Yellows, with Blues having the best potential for strength and speed. Red relies on distance rather than physical prowess, and Yellow relies on tactical trickery. Blue has neither advantage, and so needs to make up for it with straight-forward power.

I also figured out that... Well, you know those two guys that Cyan Pile and Silver Crow fought just before Crow leveled up? And who also showed up later, in the Episode 8 territory battle?

The first was Powder Bear, whose name seems to be a slight pun on his powder blue color. Possibly also on how close-sound "powder" and "pounder" are, given his piston fists.

The second, as far as I can glean from Episode 10, is called Amber Penguin. Nevermind the only resemblence he bears to a penguin is the beak.

There was a female avatar in the first territory battle; a purplish-red avatar with two throwing axes connected to her body by chains. I doubt she was Blood Love, since she's not Blood Leopard's color, and she's not Violet either.

But among the Burst Linkers we see fighting the enemy, one of them looks like a sure bet for "Platinum Ribbon", given her metallic white ribbon weapon.