View Single Post
Old 2013-07-28, 09:13   Link #1244
Mangathell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Now that's quite something! But I think by the time of Muv-Luv, BETA's creators had already extinct, just like the FAR in Evangelion.
Anyway, don't you think Muv-Luv is quite "unflexible" when it come to crossover?
Well, I'm almost certainly not the one you were directing that at but I would personally say that Muv Luv can be very inflexible depending on what is being written. I was planning a crossover story myself, but once the character came into even vague contact with the ML alternative cast, the influence that the crossed over character had surpassed takeru and i didn't want that... So yeah... Kinda abandoned that idea due to not desiring to overshadow the Muv luv cast.

However, muv luv can be good if you push the other way perhaps and introduce muv luv into something else rather than the other way around. for example, mass effect, ie shirogane wakes up to find himself once again in his room in hiragi town only to look out the window and see that there are air cars speeding through the air and all manner of friendly aliens hanging around as well as faster than light travel. Certainly could prove interesting if done right. Done wrong well... Falls as flat as the idea I had and abandoned.
Mangathell is offline   Reply With Quote