View Single Post
Old 2004-12-02, 16:46   Link #33
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
If you're talking about taijutsu then you're correct, but there should be no reason why women would be worse at ninjutsu or genjutsu, nor a reason why they would have worse stealth or judgement skills. Women would have slightly less chakra on average because of the stamina-component, but that's it. There'd be nothing to really explain why the great majority of the females ninjas so far are useless and/or crybabies. I could understand why the great majority of ninjas here are male, just not that the few females there are appear so weak.
Hrm, actually they stated that Sakura was better at chakura control when performing ninjutu than either sasuke or naruto. They are stronger fighters with more stamina, but they are not as good at control as she is. They made that pretty clear. (they will be able to perform jutu's that require tons of stamina or power, she will be able to do ones which require precision and accuracy)

Also she *is* better than them at genjutsu.

I havent seen anything to suggest they have worse stealth or judgement at all.
(the characters with the worst judgement seem to be male, and Tsunade seems to have the best perhaps)

I would say the show is pretty fair and realistic about that. I guess you wont be happy unless wonder-kunoichi shows up and beats down the chauvinistic male ninja's from the village of the hidden pig.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote