View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 05:44   Link #71
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Say, did anyone have fun with that Java game on the main site? No? Tell me about it, that thing is a real time waster

But not to worry! I waste my time for everyone here, enjoy the wonderful pictures!

Speaking of the PV, oh I love what I see. I especially love the animation, which did not give me the "Freezing" feeling that the DxD pv's gave me (ie, slowly animated) And when I don't get that Freezing feeling, I know I'm going to like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If the character designs from the official site is anything to go by, Risara doesn't look as impressive as she did in the novel covers and the other three girls are fat... which turns into a trend in anime this year
NYAARRRR you called them fat! YOU CALLED THEM FAT BLOODY HELL you dare to revive the Fat versus Milk debate? Bring it on!

Quote:
Exhibit A: may I present this picture for evidence:

As per my usual defense, I will now scientifically explain why the two school girls are what you call "fat".

Compare the body sizes of the two school girls in the back to the 2 reaper girls in the foreground. What is the difference? Well, it's elementary simple really. The two school girls enjoy the pleasures of an earthlings life, much of that including eating earthling food, while the 2 reaper girls eat the life force of man. Hence the difference in body proportions: what you think is fat, is actually the normal body of a properly fed human girl! THEY ARE NOT FAT IT'S MILK DAMNIT
*runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote