View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 22:54   Link #2693
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
I don't think that's true... Gundam 00 Season 1 did things very differently yet older fans were mostly receptive of it (the people who didn't like it were mainly Seed fans, actually. At least on this forum anyway)

Unless you are referring to the 2ch fans of course...
In my opinion I didn't really like 00 until around episode 9 or 10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
SD Gundam airs in an early morning slot when ratings are not as important, and actually succeed at attracting kids, which was basically its main goal. Also there are budget differences; quite frankly traditionally animated mecha is far more expensive than the cel-shaded CG stuff that SD Gundam Force/Sangokudan used.
Oh I see. xD Well best of luck to AGE then. If the plot gets better the sales should improve or at least stay up there to where they won't have to cut down on episodes just to stay in budget. It would be a shame to see it cancel cause the raging fanboys crying like 5 year old little bitches cause Sunrise isn't catering to their tastes. Then there is people who bitch and whine every weekon MAL's AGE subforum about how kids are not supposed to pilot Gundams when they have since 0079.

Anyways what time does this are in Japan around 7~8PM?

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote