View Single Post
Old 2008-03-10, 19:19   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Damn that was one heck of an episode. Yuji really came through in figuring things out. Again showing what his head can do rather than just screaming like an idiot. Understanding Sabrac and coming up with a strategy that would keep him from eating the people.

Have to give props to Johan. Coming up with a way to counter Stigma which really saved everyone's backsides here. Guess if your attacked by him so often you could come up with some kind of plan after a while. Without that any strategy would have been pointless since Shana, Margery, and Carmel would have been too worn out to do anything but lose.

Good night Sabrac.

Well looks like things will go onto the relationship side before the series finishes. Though you just never know. Any point in the letter writing at least from Kazumi. She has spelled out pretty clearly how she feels about Yuji and nothing has happened.

Though looks like Shana has Alastor's blessing with any relationship with Yuji . And welcome back to the triple urusai .

Now if only I could undo clicking one spoiler several months ago. Then I could forget one bit about what's coming next...Can't remember a lecture from last year, but I can remember that. Stupid brain .