View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 22:39   Link #56
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
The amount of Kirino haters the series has spawned is alarming. Makes me wonder if there's anyone who can actually interpret and understand a character's actions and behavior and ponder on them instead of pointing fingers and calling names in blind ignorance.
Dude, I'll admit she's grown and that shell of hers has cracked ever so slightly and all that but that doesn't keep her from being a bitch.

Doesn't it bother you that the other characters are genuinely more interesting then her? There's a literal (irrefutable) imbalance to her character that causes people to migrate to any other character that doesn't bother them / annoy them so much. This is why we're in sheer bliss at having two episodes completely void of her and marveling at how much we're getting out of everyone else. Think about that, what other show just decides to do away with its main character to develop all its other characters that are apparently only actually developing further because of their relationship with the MAIN CHARACTER THAT ISN'T THERE.

I've seen more emotion and maturity out of Kuroneko in two minutes of this episode then the entirety of the initial first twelve episodes and Kirino.

I mean I don't even want Kirino to change because she just wouldn't be Kirino. She's a character that can't express herself for shit, is tsundere with an almost non existent -dere side, and is horribly spoiled. Sure she may work hard and all that but the show does a horrible job in showing that, and really just because all of this is what defines her doesn't mean we have to like her in the slightest.

Again I will acknowledge that she's vital to the series as a plot device but that's about it.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!

Last edited by Master Chibi; 2011-04-27 at 00:19.