View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 09:30   Link #333
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Right, good choice. It was my original choice, but somehow I found her voice to be a slightly too old to voice such a moe and naive character. The characters in this light novel gives off the impression that the girls are younger than what they should be(fifteen). They were mostly similar to Louise in some espects. Cecilia's voice, along with most of IS' cast gives off the impression of much mature characters. In other words, their voicing don't sound as innocent as they should be, but given they are truly skilled seiyuus, then there shouldn't be any problem in adjusting their voice if they want to--I guess.In summary, this is the criteria of what the cast requires:

Ellis: Requires a voice actress who can quickly swift from the voice of a serious minded, disciplining mature girl to that of a much younger girl.

Est: Needs someone who can voice mischievously yet also give off the aura of innocence.

Fianna:Also mischievous and somewhat daring, but also needs to be able to go dere dere swiftly.

Claire: Just your typical type A tsundere. Just loud and noisy, yet being able to dramatically go dere.

Rinslet: Somehow who can change from haughty to dere quick.

For the roles of Ellis and Est, I really can't think of any other seiyuus other than Eri Kitamura and Yui Ogura. Somehow, their manner of voicing correspond ideally to how I picture Ellis and Est's voice would sound like.
how bout kamito?......if its another yuki kaji this time im gonna faint =.=