View Single Post
Old 2022-12-18, 13:58   Link #82
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Considering, how Kuuya ended... She was an odd character, being plot-relevant but not even getting in the Hakuoros harm or family like other girls.

Meanwhile, was ep. 26 actually the first time Kuon called herself Hakuoros daughter in the anime and Yuzuha being mentioned as her biological mother or am I forgetting something?
It was mostly hinted by the tail alone for a long time, until at some point they confirmed that Yuzuha was the mother. I don't remember her having said clearly that Hakuoro was the father though. (I even missed it in EP26). I couldn't have been anyone else than Hakuoro to begin with though.

For the first episode I thought she was Karulas daughters though, since Yuzuha wasn't exactly associated with that kind of strength.

Regrading Kuuya:
I had even forgotten that she existed until I saw the exo suits again.
Afterwards I wondered whether she got mentally stable again, and couldn't find anything because I had completely forgotten her name.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote