View Single Post
Old 2008-07-13, 18:43   Link #2310
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneiro View Post
hey guys i came up with a new kekkei genkai!

name: kuikichi (wich means boundary of blood)

It lets the user control the blood in his body!
this kekkei genkai is a skill for taijutsu. becouse the user can control the blood in his body he can make his blood pump troughhis body even faster wich causes enchanced strenght speed and reflexes.

however to get the most power out of this kekkei genkai you have to be a wind-user! a wind user can change the air around him causing his body to create more bloodcells. if the body has enough blood the user can cover his body in blood by releasing it trough his wounds. this shield of blood can protect the users in extreme taijutsu fghts!

the obvious side effect of this skill is that increasing the bloodpressure can cause the users heart to rip apart. this can temporarily be stopped by using parts of the blood to fill the holes but ofcourse it would be best to have a very skilled medic ninja inyour team or be knowledgable about medic-skills yourself.

now you know this its ver clear that this skill cannot be used for a very long time because the user will break down and will be incapable of moving for a certain amount of DAYS!! or in the worst case the user will die!

okey i hope u like this skill and plz comment so i can improve it!!

gr Deneiro
nice gekkai genkai i like it its pretty cool
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote