View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 14:09   Link #1262
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Mayuri refers to her as Ruka-Chan when previously she had always called him Ruka-Kun. The chan suffix is typically reserved for girls while kun is reserved for boys and well.....I don't see why they would distinguish the two that clearly in Mayuri's dialogues unless something had changed and Mayuri is nothing if not particular and consistent in how she greets and talks to people.
So what now? New episode no released, no talk about Ruka's gender at all and subs still refer to Ruka as him.

As for the episode itself.. That was amazing, as always. Can't wait to see what else they may have changed unknowingly.

A question about the episode.. Was Feyris' dad dead or something? If it was told somewhere, I might have missed it. Since Okarin asked who he is (her dad) it seems as if she sent a message to prevent his death and that's why Feyris never brought the moe culture to Akiba. Might be something else though, than his death.. hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFlcn View Post
Man... this "butterfly effect" imagery is giving me creeps on the potential here.

What did happen with the latest D-Mail?!
Did you completely miss the last minutes of the episode with the moe culture disappearing from Akiba? Not to mention Feyris' dad whom Kyouma supposedly has never met.