View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 08:34   Link #98
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbone View Post
Won't you get bored seeing indecisive, stupid male leads whose brain completely useless when it comes to reading mood and have tendency to screw up in crucial moments?
Sup! You're totally right, mister! I don't care whether it's viewers taste or whatsoever. Useless guy is useless. Brain dead MC needs to be more brain dead. Those kind of MCs are the worst since they're just being nuisance rather than help for people around them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Look at this that way, WE are fcking sick and tired of the MC whose the sole defining trait is HE IS A NICE GUY, and unfortunately writers can't get through their brain that nice guy =/= doormat. We want to see a guy able to stand on its own, calling out on the abuse when it happens, telling the tsundere to quit the act, etc... We want a MC who have a goal on his own, that is not just " That girl".
Agree completely. Those kind of pathetic protagonists should just die and rot already. THIS is how it should be done!

Speaking about tsundere, i dont' like tsundere girls. More accurately, i hate them. They always treat people around them in crappy ways. People keep saying that tsundere are cute and adorable, but that's totally wrong. If anything, they're cruel and inhumane. They're not treating other people in crappy ways because of trauma nor mental illness but merely because of their own trashy personalities. Tsundere is the worst, and violent tsundere should just spend the rest of their life alone.
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote