View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 03:13   Link #4627
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i'd say the elder will probably use the memoy modifier on her again to make her forget all about this experience and that sh learned from the demon god fist.
No offense, but that would be too lame. And with all the brain-altering drugs she's ingested, I doubt a mere memory reset would work. He might end up destroying her mind, like he practically did to that smuggler in his flashback during his fight with Apachai. Not to mention it would be quite insulting. The mangaka's done so much foreshadowing of Miu's dark side, and Hayato simply erases it with one of his techniques? He maybe the most powerful fighter on the planet, but he's not a god. Otherwise he would've done it by now so Miu doesn't become like Saiga. Whether she does or not is her choice, and hers alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I don't want this.., i don't want that Sakaki or Hongo help Kenichi...,this is one thing he must do it alone
Kenichi love Miu, he want to protect her,he must prove to himself that he is more strong that Miu..
Kenichi defeat all disciple that has fought, he is trained by 5 super master and The superman Elder..no matter if Miu is a Genius the granddaughter of Elder superman...this dark part of her must be erase now..and once finished, go on with the story,make Kenichi the strongest and defeat the last two or three disciple of Yami who remained...
The situation is: if miu kill someone, she can't return like she was..so, Kenichi has to kick her ass for everyone sake!
And i don't want another memory reset..

i don't think that Miu can kill Hongo...(The God Hand Fists..)even though he is missing a leg...this wold be a illogical development
Gotta agree with you there, Kenichi must win this battle, or the Miu he knew will be lost forever. He must save her from herself, no one else can do this.

And also, I agree that I get a bit frustrated with Kenichi. He's been trained by the strongest masters in the world, he's beaten most of YOMI, there should be no reason he's at a disadvantage. He realizes Miu's not holding back anymore, so he also must fight with earnest, or perish. Again, there is no other path for him.

And I also doubt Miu will be able to kill Hongo, even in his injured state. And Hongo won't fight her seriously, his battle is with Jenazad, and woe to anyone who get in his way. I think once the others arrive, Boutan will fight "Father," and Sham will go one-on-one with Hartini. And once Hongo and Sakaki fail to defeat Jenazad, that's when the Elder appears to clean his clock once and for all. But will it be in time to save Miu? That's the big question, can't wait to find out the answer. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-01 at 05:37.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote