Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 03:05   Link #25092
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
You can begin by not dehumanizing the entire country, I'm quite certain the vast majority of North Koreans are neither attention whores nor crazies. And frankly, neither is its government. As much as we may dislike them, one does not rule a nation with an iron fist these days for as long as North Korea by being stupid and/or crazy.
The "normal people" are asking for dehumanization from the very moment they completely give up fighting for their rights and hopes of a better future. They had almost 60 years to find failures in the system and exploit them in order to gain more rights and freedom. Countries have been starved in the past (sometimes worse, sometimes less bad than North Korea) before the populations took arms against their own government and succeeded.

Now, even South Korea told the DPRK to go to hell... what more is to be interpreted from such message when it comes from people with the same blood? I have a hard time finding a better solution when the DPRK government keeps threatening everyone instead of making something more constructive after all this time. I think all diplomatic solutions have failed beyond the point of no return since Kim Jong-Il took power.