View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 14:34   Link #91
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzoman View Post
lol, and the sage of six paths is suggested as Naruto's potential. What's your point?
In my opinion I think the sage is more of an indication of the combine powers of naruto and sasuke (combined brothers of the two descendants) Naruto prob only reflects him in ideology.

People seem to think I'm this huge naruto fanboy...etc, don't get me wrong, as awesome/hax naruto has become I'm not too happy about the scale of these new powerups they have escalated too quickly imo, wich for me signals the immanent end of the manga, i mean just how much more powerful can they become? (then again I wonder how many people predicted that little goku would be capable of blowing planets....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzoman View Post
Except of course the kyuubi doesn't just allow for bigger rasengans, it does a great deal more, and allowed him to accomplish some amazing things. Don't try to trivialize his powers and play a violin, it just sounds silly. Especially after what we saw him do last time he was on camera.
I think all we have seen from naruto+kyuubi are pretty simple, and all related to infinite chakra, chakra enhances his physical abilities.. ie Durability, speed, Healing, strengh. this has been so from day one, with each new lvl of kyuubi chakra usage naruto base stats are simply upgraded. and bijuu dama has been introduced since Rescue rescue sasuke II arc.
to be honest sage mode feels more inexplicable to me. and harder to accept.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote