View Single Post
Old 2004-04-18, 17:25   Link #85
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Angry Biggest BS from Bush ever.

I've haven't heard ths, I read it in the newspaper:

After George W. Bush finished his speech about increasing the number of troops in Iraq and hostage-taking situations, people were allowed to ask some questions based all the speech. Guess what this moron-of-a-president did....

George tried changing the subject in every question he was asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Bush made debious assertions, dodged questions and appeared to be a man to arrogant to admit his mistakes, or too dim-witted to see them.
Asked what errors in judgement he made during the run-up to the war, Bush couldn't come up with one, despite the fact that many of the premises he gave for going into Iraq were flat wrong. In fact, he still believes that may be true. "We're still looking for weapons in Iraq", Bush says. Still? Even after his own experts say they aren't there?
And given opportunities to take personal responsibility for government failures in prevent 9/11, Bush also balked.
We would say it was a sorry excuse of a performance, but apperently the president doesn't know the meaning of the word "sorry".
I'm fed up with his lies. Situation in Iraq (lie) = Steal their oil (true)

We have suffered enough from this nubnut, so let someone else job the who isn't a cheating, lying, backstabbing, wannabe, greedy, moronic, embarrassing excuse of a president.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote