View Single Post
Old 2009-04-04, 16:52   Link #281
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheMatthias View Post
Hrm, as much as I like the whole streaming idea, I would still like to see it in Japanese with subs. Does anyone know who's fansubbing the series yet? I'm surprised I haven't seen a post on this yet... or is it against the rules to talk about it for a licensed series or something?
Good point, Asuki's strict on licenced stuff, so we can't request nor really ask anymore.
Naturally when it's licenced, we 'officially' have to keep hush hush about it here, I guess the entire FMA forum will get tossed into the 'licenced' section, which i've never visited before, so I'm not sure how things work in there.
Just keep tabs on the usual BT places and see what daring, rebel group decides to go risk a C&D from Funi to release a sub version for what... at least another round of 52 eps.
(maybe we'll get the breakfast cutlery set again like back in '05 )

The others can wait a few days after airing via stream, so I guess it will still be discussed to a degree on this website....
As for proxy servers RisArk, if there's a thread for that with explainations in the Tech form, do divert us there, I'd be curious too to see how i can get past IP blocking

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia