View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 09:10   Link #1614
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Male characters:

Kengo looks more muscle-y than Masato, this feels wrong...

Also about the mentions of an anime ver. game release,
Quote:
@jitsuyoudo_rsk 【新作ご案内】10月からスタートのTVアニメ「リトルバスターズ!」放送に合わせてKeyより「リトルバ スターズ! パーフェクトエディション TVアニメ化記念版」(11月30日発売予定)の発売が決定いたしました!予約受付開始は9月14日(金) からとなります。(続く)

@jitsuyoudo_rsk 「リトルバスターズ! パーフェクトエディション TVアニメ化記念版」は「リトルバスターズ!エクスタシー」をベースに全年齢化し、移植の際などの追加要素 を全て追加した全年齢完全版となります。(終)
They're actually making one, huh. "Little Busters Perfect Edition TV Anime Adaptation Commemoration ver." I assume they're going to change the voices for Riki, Sasami, and Mio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
See, this is the sort of stuff I would cut if I were going to try and adapt the entire game in two cours.
1) You're basically asking for more angry fans.
2) I'm going into this assuming we're getting another season. If that turns out to be wrong then so be it, but I'm trusting Key's words that this'll be an appropriately long show.
3) It's not like that stuff is "filler" anyway, slice-of-life is important for these types of shows to establish characters and their relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
Source! Sooource! This is big news
All I can say is poster from 2ch, sorry! But the same poster also posted the Riki design image above and a few other interview snippets, so it should be trustworthy.