Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 22:29   Link #4608
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Okay, basic question here: What would make a tank hatch different from a car door in a submerged condition?

Size?

Seals?

Because I am not seeing a difference in terms of one's ability to open a hatch under water verse openning a car door under water.

Anyone with real tank experiance present? Any sort of training for being sunk in water? Anything that doesn't involve explosives or motorized hatches, cause I don't think they have those on a mid-war Panzer III.
Sorry, this has gotten ridiculous, people are particularly speculating on that one instance of the "tank in the water" -- if that's the case, answer me this, how does Miho diving into the water change the situation you outline above? Why not call for assistance? You can't open the hatch from the inside -- how the hell do you open it from the outside? If you can open it from the outside, then you can open it from the inside. [Edit cause I got ninja'd] It was either serious -- and therefore Miho wouldn't be able to help or it was not serious -- in which case Miho was derelict of her actual duty.

This is a rehash of a discussion had over 100 pages back. Move on people.

That said, these other comments, particularly calling Shiho horrible vulgar, nasty and other things, obviously portrays an emotional response and an opinion based on personal values -- attempting to hide that behind a veneer of objectivity isn't convincing. You can agree or disagree, cool, but people need to reflect on their own objectivity.

Last edited by willx; 2013-03-13 at 23:05.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote