View Single Post
Old 2013-12-15, 16:46   Link #81
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
Yeah, the Author havent even start to reveal what Elder Tale World really is, whether it is a parallel world or not.

Fascinating. I almost want to join the discussion but the thing is, both of you, that all the things you both were saying are SPECULATIONS, not facts. No where in the anime(or even the source novels I think) state how and why the Adventurers in this Elder Tale world or What Elder Tale (both the world and the game)really is. So please do not treat your speculation as facts

edit: I think thats spoilerish Aohige
I don't realy understand what you mean here. Elder Tale was game and as such it was designed and created by humans. I think it's safe consider this fact.

That Game mechanics work in this world is also fact. So I don't see problem here.

And the world... Oh I see. This probably what you meant. Yeah, we actualy don't know whether it's paralel world, but I don't think I ever claime THIS to be fact, even though it's only thing we came to agree with each other so far. Anyway what we do know it is world on it's own regardless of it's origin.