View Single Post
Old 2013-12-15, 17:57   Link #93
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm not. Why do you think there's a lot of "would be's" and "more likely's" in there?
"The later is easier to explain,
as the world of Elder Tale has magic
to allow the apocalypse"
Like I said, you said things like this as if it is a fact. Maybe its your wording?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ok, I am realy sorry for spoiling you. It was repeatedly mentioned in various comparrisons before, so I expected you knew it.
Actually... You dont spoil me anything
Its just that this is anime only thread, and it is possible that someone else will get spoiled... Sorry if I sound rude or annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The Lander hunter in this episode believing that adventurers are just mindless killing machines?

The royalty inviting the Round Table because they realize adventurers are changing and want to know what the hell is going on?

Yeah, they haven't explicitly stated it word for word, but this anime has a habit of not spoon-feeding everything from the start and relying on people reading between the lines instead.
Yep they are implying that. But That doesnt meant what we are reading between the line is a fact, more like an assumption or conclusion. Even Shiroe's "Landers are human being/living being" is an assumption/conclusion on his part. For all we know it is possible that landers are highly sentient AI program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
in random online I can get fruit and metal by killing certain monsters. if et is a similar game they can get raw material without farming or mining
It is possible for that. But then again doing it that way would probably require more effort. Also the loots are usually random so its harder to get something in quantity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I think the problem is that supplementary material like wiki and spinoffs have confirmed some things that were only "hinted" in the anime, so those who read them already have the mindset of confirmed when approaching the hints in the first place.
I guess thats the problem here . I dont really mind debates, I even tempted to join, but this is anime only thread..And even though I already knew a few, Seeing blatant spoiler here just kinda irk me. Im sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling...