View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 23:48   Link #2125
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongky View Post
I see...so that's signify that Yuuji won't perish, right? Since his PoE will be restored every midnight. I was wondering, could anyone tell me where I could download the second season of Shakugan no Shana and is the movie nice to watch or not?
Yuji won't be perished as long as he doesn't used up all the amount of his PoE before the midnight, but after looking at season 2, I'm not so quite sure how much PoE he is able to use during the day...

The Shakugan no Shana movie is basically a retelling or recap of Friagne's arc. You won't be missing any plots even if you don't watch it, but I highly recommend you to do so. It follows somewhat more closely to the novel than the TV series does, and while the first half will be a recap of what you have already watched, the second half of the movie is absolutely fantastic...

If you use the bittorrent, follow this link for the torrents of SnS II. Just in case, the Xvid version comes with avi container; the h264 comes with mkv container, either works but if you want higher quality and do not care about file size, go with the h264 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate lover View Post
That would meant if it falls into the hand of villains then it would be very terrible since great demon like Alas tor need lot of power of existence for summoning. If they get it, then they can keep summoning those demons. Reiji Maigo can be said among the rarest since it is hard to get. In my guess why didn't Shana died after unleashing Alas tor was because Yuji shared Reiji Maigo with her while holding hands.
Nah, Shana didn't die because she as a container was big enough to contain Alastor's PoE.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote