Thread: Licensed Green Green
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-18, 22:18   Link #57
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
I just wish Midori and Yuusuke would have been together, but I knew they wouldn't be. -_-; Because that's what usually happens in that type of anime. The guy has a cute bouncy affectionate girl around him, and a cold and a bit bitchy [ ^^;; sorry, Futaba fans! I'm just making a generalization.. I don't think she's really.. err.. bitchy.. x.o but if I wanted to judge her quick, I would call her that way ] girl secretly likes him and he ends up with that girl instead of the bouncy girl. It was a bit obvious from the start.. I didn't like the fact that "fate" decided the future of the characters.. ::shrug::..
I just liked Midori! ._.; And honestly, I think Yuusuke is kind of dull.. :P not that it's necessarily bad.. But I just didn't specially like him. I didn't think he was that special.. :P If I wanted to push it further, I could say that he only stood out next to the three pervered guys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
The anime was much more crazier and slap stick compared to the game. As such, the sudden plot twist came out very shocking in the end. The tried to make it as light hearted as possible, but knew they had to follow the game eventually.

It's like giving a baby a candy and promptly taking it away.

It was especially cruel to new viewers and insulting to veterans of the game since they dumbed down the plot.
I haven't really played the game, but I agree with you on this.. Because I can tell there was a conflict in the anime. Personally, I prefered the comedy.. If the love story had been removed, I think it would have been a lot better. .. I think the anime just isn't well balanced. ^^; I liked it though.. The only problem is.. You see these stupid things the characters do.. and it's really funny.. and suddenly there's a serious love story part out of the blue.. I really disliked that.
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote