Thread: Crunchyroll Sket Dance
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-07, 11:38   Link #52
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Episode was good. I was actually pretty impressed with the production values for this episode, though I suppose that the first episode episode will always look good. The music was easily the best part about it, very energetic and fun.

As for the content ... it was okay I guess. I mean I'm a huge fan of Sket Dance, but even I wasn't exactly excited for what was happening here.

It was still a pretty good introductory episode. We were shown our main trio, had the setting set up, the clubs functionality etc. and all the trio sounded as great as they did in the drama CD.

that being said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
tch they withheld the pillows ED until next episode.
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

But yeah, the OP leaves me optimistic that this might be a 52 episode show, considering how many characters. I certinaly hope that's the case since I need a long running show like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for episode 1:
Spoiler for :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for episode 1:
Spoiler for :
[QUOTE=Taufiq91;3561451I enjoyed the hell out of it, and i can't wait to see more of this. Since i love stuff like Haruhi Suzumiya, Seitokai Yakuindomo and Ookami-san (I'm a sucker for kickass anime school clubs), i'll definitely gonna love this.[/QUOTE]Then your going to love this anime, though I should mention that it doesn't have a supernatural element as the other series that you've mentioned, but it still up there as one of the most fun school club anime.