View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 12:01   Link #267
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno View Post
btw, does anyone what konata was singing at the beginning on the way to minami's house?
I think it's somewhere around here...still, it made me laugh when I watched for the first time and the subs said: *Otaku Mode*

Oh yeah, at the end of the 3rd scene, wasn't that like a Hidamari Sketch moment? Tsukasa was making a crazy face and everything. I know Kagami was tricked in her dream to say something like that, but still you can't help but think about it. And I think another reference in the 6th scene would be to Macross Frontier with how similar Miyuki and Sherry look. Another weird fact to me was, did anyone see that art of Minoru? It's kind of strange because he appeared all demented and bent in the scene.

On a few extra notes, I have to go along with Kaioshin Sama on that whole voice actor thing. KyoAni probably has tons of money, would it kill to get some more for extras? I mean, the woman who sounds like Freiza works for those old women you see around the show, but not for 3 different looking teenaged girls.