View Single Post
Old 2010-05-04, 15:44   Link #337
Shibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
Yes, hence why I facepalmed when the guy reacted to Otonashi's suggestion by complaining about Tenshi hurting them in the past. I mean Hello? There're better reasons against Tenshi joining than this. Because it's like criminals whining about police. It's one thing to recognize that she's an enemy in their way, but it's another to act like a spoiled brat and hate her for it. But ya, like you said, they are immature high-school kids. I guess I expected a little too much.
I think the reason why they complained about Kanade joining the SSS is that they're still holding on their memories when alive, and, because Yuri helped them putting the blame on Kanade, they have a huge grudge against her. The only reason Otonashi realized that she is also suffering is thanks to his memory loss, thus not feeling the same anger the other SSS members feel (which is strange since I would feel at least a bit of resent after someone who "killed" me...). And remember that he had a lot of opportunities to talk to her.