View Single Post
Old 2010-08-10, 22:21   Link #7
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Edward Elric - Just #1 for some reason

Olivier Mira Armstrong - I gotta admit... Oh snap when I first saw her on the opening, and then "OH SNAP!!" when I saw her scary personality in the anime, defiantly one of the strongest leaders in the entire Military.

Roy Mustang - Who doesn't like Roy with his seemingly pwnage attitude and mad-skills?

Van Hohenheim - At first I din't know what to think of him, always thought he was some sort of coward. But when the story starting involving him more often, he became #4 of my top favorite characters with all the time he spent living and being lonely, and then getting revenge of the Homunculus in the Flask in the end was great especially with that counter he pulled off

King Bradley - Oh bloody snap... For an old man his swordsmanship is god-like, and he hacks way to much cutting up a tank with mere swords... Or are those swords very special with fortified alchemy or something?

Pride - Lordy, Pride took the spot of #1 most scariest/evil children in my list, eating up Gluttony like he was nothing when he was getting killed to much and weakening.

Kimblee - Even though he likes to blow things up and put up a Michael Jackson look (I may presume) he is defiantly a character worthy being loved.