Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 22:57   Link #313
Midonin
Last Engage

Girls & Tanks 02 - Pocketanks (Weapon Packs Optional)

These comparisons are definitely well-warranted - we already have our counterpart to Teru the Whirlwind. I wonder, if this does well enough, will there be a Girls & Panzer episode of side-A? Of course, that also implies there's a counterpart to Toki somewhere out there in this world. Come to think of it, Miho doesn't have a Nodoka analogue yet, but I'm going to keep on hoping. With all these girls around, there's bound to be yuri somewhere.

I'm going to rely on Yukari to help me understand what the hell's going on here. A walking trivia bank like her should come in handy for people like myself. Chouno's entrance was notably over-the-top, and she seems like a pretty cool person herself. I was wondering why our main characters were lacking the fifth member of their team, but the end of the episode answered that question. Mako's apparently sleeping right in the middle of a warzone. Probably going to be forced onto the team from the looks of things.

The ending theme with the SD girls and the SD tank is cute. The melody is nice, too.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote