View Single Post
Old 2006-02-12, 04:32   Link #9
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Oh please! Surely you can think of ways that Pete could have survived the plane crash without postulating anything unlikely. Perhaps he bailed out of the plane before impact? We never saw his body in the burning wreckage after all. It is even possible that Pete doesn't know if he got out in time since he could have passed out on ejection.
Okay, now I'm sorry to say you're just being delusionally optimistic. How often are bodies found in plane crashes? Especially Pete's crash. The plane was pretty much completely incinerated along with the body which happens in most plane crashes. And bailed out? Do you really think Pete could bail out at a plane that looked like it was actually accelerating into the ground. Which means it would be going faster than terminal velocity. Even if Pete did bail out, the fall would kill him even with a parachute because it would be too low for him not to mention he would have ejected with the plane cascading at breakneck speed towards the ground. It wouldn't have shown the plane crash the way it did otherwise.

Sorry NSW, I agree with you on a lot of things, but this time I'm afraid you're looking at things through rose-colored glasses. Throw away all your hopes of a happy ending and look at this logically. There is no way any human could have survived that crash.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote