View Single Post
Old 2008-03-30, 17:33   Link #194
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

At the mid way point I woulda gave the series an 8/10. But I seriously would probably only give it a 6.5/10 now. It's kinda hard to really like a series like this if you end up not liking any of the characters. It's a shame they ruled out Ai-chan so early(the only normal nice girl of the bunch).
At least they treated Aiko well, they didn't make her settle(it would have been a mistake if she had settled and eventually things with Nobuse would not have gone as well as they did). They had Aiko hang with her feelings till the very end, in episode 12 all came in a full circle. When Hiromi told her that she was Shin's Girlfriend and she realized she didn't know everything. Aiko could finally let go of Shin because she knew that the one Shin truelly loved was Hiromi and she couldn't win against that.

They made Nobuse and Aiko start again as friend and we saw at the end of episode 13 that she finally looked at Nobuse the same way she looked at Shin. That is why since the beginning I knew she had feelings for shin and not Nobuse and I resisted believing that them going out was a mutual thing. Now she actually showed feelings for Nobuse and if they are not a couple yet by the end of episode 13, the time for them to become a couple is not very far and I am pretty sure Aiko will knit Nobuse a sweater during her last winter as a highschool student.

Aiko seem to be the girl that develop feelings for guys that help her, Nobuse displaced Shin as the part timer in her store thus also he became her man