View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 09:28   Link #862
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
I still think Mikono and Kagura are gonna be an item. Sooner than later, even... Perhaps, the "villainous" bit refers to this happening, and its consequences. Well, nothing but speculation, for now.
it's more likely that Kagura is going to kidnap Mikono and force the wedding in funeral clothes on her. Likely to sacrifice her for some power up only to have it interrupted and her rescued by Amata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
The first part is interesting - I agree you might be onto something there. But she also saw herself looking sad and dressed in black for the wedding, so she might have some pause about that vision. But it could lead to her being more likely to "give in to fate" even if she does not do anything active to make the vision come true or love Kagura.

I can see the logic in the second part too but I can't agree with that reading of her charatcter. My reading of her so far is that based on the nature of her insecurities she's more likely to blame it on herself "I'm useless, I don't deserve to be loved by Amata-kun..." It would more likely if her insecurities lead Amata to do something crazy to prove his love, making her an "unintentional villian" in a sense that it is her passive acts, not active acts, that cause disaster.
that's kinda like what i mentioned earlier about why she would be considered villainous. Mikono seems more likely to want full on love with Amata while Neo-deava wants her to stay one step short of love. That's bound to start causing more issues within neo-deava making her out to be a bag girl type who only cares about her feeling instead of about what is best for the world. which could lead up to her being captured and used by the enemy for power which leads to the wedding in funeral clothes.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote