View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 14:26   Link #30043
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
You sure about that? Beatrice in EP8 says that she hated Natsuhi when she first learned about her origins, so wouldn't that imply that she knew it wasn't just an accident? I mean, EP8 is the game that tries to paint everyone in the most positive light possible, so if there was any chance Natsuhi might not have meant to push Yasu off the cliff, I'd have thought BATTLER would have jumped on it.
And how exactly would she know?

The only way I can think of that could have made that possible is the case of Natsuhi having confessed the truth to Genji and in turn Genji reported that confession to Yasu. But according to what we've seen Natsuhi always denied any blame.

Lacking that you'd need to think someone among the three above witnessed Natsuhi pushing the maid, but that's really unlikely and absolutely never mentioned nor hinted.

What's left then? one of three lied by telling Yasu that they were sure Natsuhi pushed the maid even if they couldn't possibly be that sure?

In the end the simplest explanation is that Beatrice simply concluded that Natsuhi committed that crime even if she had no proof whatsover.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote