Thread: Licensed Omamori Himari [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 22:47   Link #1223
attltb

about Shizuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
#1 Well, I think that reason should be valid. Even though Shizuku failed so hard at protecting him.

#2 It's quite an idealistic view of someone who live a so called normal happy life. Yuuto is just like a wide eye idealist.

If there are youkai who consider human food, I think it would be too stupid to make peace with them because they'd breach the contract once we're weak. I can't see any war in reality that goes on for thousand of years either. Also, both Tamamo and Shutendouji seem to love eating human (and youkai). When their bosses are like that, it's hopeless to form a contract with knowing they'd breach and eat you. The youkai boss here are not anything like Nura Rikuo!

#3 Ichigo decides not to ask anyone because... I don't know why. Maybe he wants to trust his companions. There are too many retard mysteries especially about how he were born, who his dad actually were and why he came to live a normal life on the human world etc. He just waits like a dog listen to its owner. I want him to be more like Riku. Even Naruto isn't this bad. Ichigo just acts like a badass, but in reality he is a total idiot being played by the rest of the casts.

#4 I just wanted to express how relieve I were I didn't lose my normal life becoming an enlisted soldier on the frontline. I'd scream "why me?" too if I got that. And anyone doing that are usually, wimp.

#1 As a Shizuku fan, I had to say something for her honor. ^^ Actually she is the first one who gave a chance to use "Light Ferry". When Yuuto decided to go to save Himari, Shizuku respected his decision and gave him a stick.

Also, She is even the first one who trained him. Even though he didn't want to be demon-slayer, Yuuto wanted power to protect his friends, like he said in front of other demon-slayers later. He was not that foolish as you think.

Anyway, even though the first training scene ended with some stupid boobie scenes, he could use the "Light Ferry" later whenever he want to use it. Again, It's all Shizuku's contribution.

In fact, everyone was just naive as hell until Tama appeared. See chapter 27. Himari said "Someday, It will be you who'll have to make the decision to abandon this peaceful life or not. For now, the best thing for you to do is enjoy this life as much as possible." How foolish. She didn't even inform many things to him to make a decision. She didn't even said about "Light ferry" to him until Shizuku do it. And didn't said about her another mission (Training Yuuto) she got from Yuuto's grandfather until Tama appeared and everything started to be serious. If someone have to be blamed, It's Himari.

Shizuku was just fine. What she didn't want is not that Yuuto gets power to protect his friends. She may wanted him to not be a demon-slayer. But when he decided to be it, she just respected his decision again. You may think that she was too naive. but nobody can expect Tama would come that time, If they are not Yakouin Hitsugi.

Last edited by attltb; 2012-09-15 at 23:15.
attltb is offline   Reply With Quote