Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-10, 13:47   Link #17649
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, the important thing is that its gonna be Moka X Tsukune in the end and like all vampires Tsukune will be immortal, so its gonna be an eternity of Moka, i hope Tsukune will have the "stamina" for her
Well, we still don't know what Tsukune is going to actually become, after his transformation ends ... not to mention that, so far there hasn't been anything being mentioned about how long the R+V vampires actually live.

Of course, if we take Alucard into consideration ...then you could say that some "vampires" are able to live eternally, but you can't say that Alucard is an "ordinary" example of his race ... right ?

Well, considering that Tsukune's "transformation" is probably going to be at a much more advanced stage ... then it currently is ... not to mention that at the current point within the manga ... Tsukune's physical capabilities are already starting to be similar to what a vampire is capable of ... so I don't think that, Tsukune is going to have "problems" when it comes to "satisfying" Moka, though I think that, Tsukune is definitely going to learn, what his place is ... when it comes to the bedroom as well
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote