View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 06:47   Link #4
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So I noticed that there was no general manga thread for Araki Hirohiko's masterpiece of a series..... well, time to change that! Here we can discuss anything Jojo, whether it's your favorite Stand and/or user, favorite fights, etc. Maybe you're one of those folks who're still sore about Araki abandoning Hamon in favor of Stands (although it does sort of return in Steel Ball Run....).
I loved Hamon, but Stands allow for more diverse and interesting fights, so I wasn't too disappointed about Araki abandoning hamon. Quite the contrary in fact. Stands are awesome! I was however quite butthurt Joseph (the best Jojo ever!) got shafted in part 3 (why did he give him the worst stand ever and make his hamon completely useless!?), and I'm not even talking about what happened to him in part 4...

About the new Jojo, I'm guessing he'll simply be either the son or grandson of Johnny. He has the star shaped birthmark on his shoulder, so he's definitely a real Jojo.

I guess we can use this thread to discuss SBR too? I didn't even know there was already a thread (which had only 3 posts...).

Spoiler for Steel ball run # 73: