View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 19:09   Link #61
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

MarvelB
The Straw Hats all got taught by people from that era and experienced in the New World. They may be at an disadvantage from the New World Experience but they did get two years to sit down and learn from the best. That is an opportunity very few ever get. Learning from someone else experience is just has powerful. Yes I did point out how they became powerful but I also pointed out how fast they came to power.

Second, after that chat with Big Mamma I personally think things have become personal. Kidd destroyed Big Mamma's ship that was carrying gold, but Luffy just declared war directly to Big Mamma, took responsibility for the candy, and wants to make fisherman Island his turf. That is a bold action to take with a Yonkou. On top of that Zoro and Sanji don't seemed worried at all.

Luffy is displaying haki like Shanks, the straw Hat have already defeated two Shichibukai, Luffy would have destroyed Noah's arch if given the chance, and they just got done crushing 100,000 people without effort. Luffy is the only one who has shown off a lot of his abilities. If Zoro and Sanji are truly part of the monster trio then we have only seen a glimps of what the Straw Hats can do. I am just comparing what we know and the time line of other people in the One piece Universe. These two years of training was about closing the power gap.