Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 17:20   Link #10030
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
I think everyone is like this at least once in their lives. Love is intense!

Is there anyone who hasn't gone crazy for a girl(or boy) and declared "eternal devotion" to them? Besides those few who are asexuals, I guess.
I'm not asexual and I'm a girl of the age of 21 and I never went through the whole love drama

There was a guy whom I really liked and I still kind of like him but it was years since I last saw him or talked to him
As a teen I did get depressed a bit but that lasted just few days
I guess I'm weird.

Because truthfully love struck people like that annoy me and those who are even considering suicide deserve to be smacked on the head... HARD!

I really don't understand those people

So sadly I can't help here, all I can suggest is to slap him or something if things get really bad. Maybe that will wake him up.
All I can assure is that there are maximum 10% of chances that girl will respond though if she doesn't even want to be friends then chances are even smaller.

Such love dedication should be addressed to someone who accepts and returns it, that will noble. He will be a worthy guy then.
But going crazy over person who doesn't give a shit just makes him look like an idiot. There is nothing noble in that at all.
Bravery/Nobility and Idiocy stand really close together and a lot of people confuse them. Someone I know wants to be brave but always ends as an idiot
The best choice would be to try and to show that he is an idiot right now, though knowing from experience that will be a very hard task...

Ah yeh, I had a classmate back at school who was really into one girl. They did go out for almost a year but... he was a very jealous person and quiet clingy, eventually girl got tired with him and broke up.
I heard he made a HUGE scene out of it, won't go into details but it really could be called a disaster...
Now few years later he is happily in new relationship
I guess time really heals everything.