View Single Post
Old 2007-11-30, 14:52   Link #59
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans View Post
Yes, I know Rozen Maiden is more than just loli goth.. But Cossette is still a good anime. I suggest it because he want to do some fanfiction on the Rozen Maiden characters, so I figure that maybe you could throw Cossette in it. I'm not sure if it will fits, but the anime itself as I said is only 3 eps, so at most you're only losing 1 1/2 hours.
And although Rozen Maiden isn't a dark anime, but it does have a somewhat dark atmosphere.. and they should made a new season or at least an epilogue. Afaik it comes from manga, and I believe the manga isn't finished when they made the anime.
Oh, it is just that he wants to have a deeper understanding of the RM characters because he is planning to write a fanfiction basing on the moe tournaments that took part this year.

Peach-Pit had already put the stop on the manga, by the way. It might be open ended (this really isn't the place to discuss this actually XD), but if it ever resumes, due to the ending, it'll have to be 20 or 30 years later in the RM timeline.

Now, the only need is that the animation company dealing with RM has to put a proper end to RM due to the continuation ending that placed at the end of Traumend.

Anyway, sorry minhtam! Didn't mean to turn your suggestion thread to a RM discussion topic.