Thread: Licensed Rosario to Vampire
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 07:03   Link #183
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
It's just wrong to say that Gonzo makes bad anime cause Rosario Vampire isn't what people were expecting.
Just go watch Last Exile, Blue Drop, Romeo x Juliet, Yukikaze or Speed Grapher and you'll know why.
The point is, that Gonzo is bringing out 2-3 shows at once sometimes and there are always such with a really low production quality.
I have that impression for Rosario Vampire since it'll be only 13 episodes and I doubt the animation will improve that drasticaly the next episodes.
So what's left is probably a fanservice loaded anime for the really hardcore fans of the series and/ or ecchi people :P
You are right. Gonzo does have the ability to do a good job with some series. Though another lesson could be that they just can't do a quality job when they pick up that many series. One seems to get the short end of the stick. Do what's in their ability to handle is all I'd ask of them.

Anyways will see how this one turns out. Do hope Tsukune will pull through and be a solid male lead, but only time will tell there. Also guess its a valuable lesson that you just don't mess with Vampires. Well unless they like you...not as a snack I mean .