View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 20:09   Link #53
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
I'm LOL at most forums going into a frenzy about Joz blocking Mihawks shot, that was intended for a Newagte and claiming Mihawk is weak. The funny thing is that there seriously calling hawk eye's weak and are not joking about it.
Well yeah, to an extent I expected more from him. But There should be a demarcation bewteen the Shichibukai and the Yonkou. I DO expect that if Mihawk DOES charge at the Whitebeard crew again, then he should do some damage. It's lame for him to be deflected. And it would be strange, if not slightly disorienting if we areable to assume that Zoro has reached Mihawk's level already.

Asura is a top grade move. Zoro can't cut diamonds either. But for now I'll just go with the theory that Mihawk just wasn't expecting a diamond defense at the first attack. And that he'll step up his game next chapter.

I don't think that Hancock will actually actively attack Whitebeard or his crew, though. Not only because she knows that Whitebeard is loosely on Luffy's side, (unknowingly too), but also because she doesn't strike me as the type to care about the World Government's fight.

I HOPE that not all of the division commanders are DF users. And...please god...don't let Shanks turn out to be an aquatic-zoan or something. Whitebeard wasn't disappointing, and I KNEW that Marco had a DF. Jozu looked more like a close range fighter, and I hoped he would be more of a profficient hands-on type of guy without a DF.

What would be REALLY awesome and unexpected would be if Akainu turned out to be nothing more than raw human. No DF.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.