View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 12:07   Link #9153
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Ya know i hate to say this people but despite the fact Mirajane is S class remember something really important SHE DOESNT LIKE TO FIGHT. She's had maybe 4 fights this entire manga. 1 is vs Freed and she didnt really wanna do that. 2. Was vs Elfman and evergreen and that wasnt even a legit fight. 3. Vs Azuma cause she was forced. 4. The battle vs Jenny and that wasnt really a fight either just a bikini battle (A great one if that) but she hasnt had a legitimate fight the entire show why expect that to change. if im missing any please tell me but she hasnt done anything otherwise. And even Mira admits that Natsu Gray and Erza are the strongest team adding laxus because he's the strongest male besides gildarts and Gajeel because he's a dragon slayer whose shown to be on par with natsu whose clearly the strongest Male not in S class. Besides i think its also possible that mira is not fighting because there's worry about lucy's safety.
Agree those reasons are plausible. Except the last. If there is worry about Lucy's safety, I'm pretty sure the old man and the old loli would be sufficient protection. Or rather, if they fail, Mira won't be of any use.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote