Thread: Higurashi Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-11, 17:56   Link #2183
Oyashirosama
〜なのです

Question Concering question about Takano Miyo?

I joined this forum specifically to find help clarifying a scene from Takano Miyo's past. I don't want to give any spoilers so... don't continue reading this question if you have no idea what I'm saying?

Anyways I've read that Takano Miyo, as a young girl went to a horrible orphanage where the children there where abused. This is most definitely accurate and obvious if you read or watch the series, but something I keep reading from multiple sites is that:

- Miyo is given severe punishment for running away by having witnessed a man defecating into a toilet, then being forced to eat his excrement out of it while being sexually abused.

- However, when I read this scene in the manga(Matsuribayashi 4)she was presented with a dirty toilet that smelled and instructed to clean it orally. She did not witness anyone poop in it. And in the end she was shoved into the toilet, not sexually abused.

So I'm wondering, where these just rumors about the manga? Did people exaggerate how bad this scene was? Is this scene not in the manga but only in the game? Is there a different manga everyone is talking about? Did I miss something here?

Here's the scene I mean to refer to:http://www.mangareader.net/571-31115...chapter-4.html
Oyashirosama is offline   Reply With Quote