View Single Post
Old 2013-07-24, 02:46   Link #525
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
WEll... i do recommend an upgrade to A-10 in increase load and increase in mobility... For example, you can fit <Land Spinner> on its legs so that you can increase its over all maneuverability...

The only problem is... what kind of innovation do you need to stop an advance of BETA?

36mm has prove ineffective piercing a destroyer class forward armor...
120mm doesnt do shit about it either...
But a railgun does work...

i was thinking if somewhat one way, a rifle version of Assault cannon(i'll call it Tactical Cannon) which uses Rail technology which uses at least 45mm rounds to pierce a destroyer class's shell up front and in safe range as well... do you think shell accelerated 3 times the speed of sound can pierce a 15 moh's scale armor in 200m range? and can be semi mass produced by any countries?

Now fit that technology in a TSA like A-10

I was thinking as well how to kill tank class without expending too much ammunition at the same time allows you to fight them up front with out the risk of being latched on??

Well, i was thinking of traditional shot guns... they will be very effective engaging anything on close range i would suggest calling it as Box-Shot Cannon or Shot Cannon for short....

Any thoughts about this ideas
I don't think Land Spinner would be good. A type of chasis should do the trick!
Explosive fraction bullet (Like the Riot Grenade in Code Geass, just exploding on contact).
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote