View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 18:45   Link #15
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I've committed a grave sin when watching this episode. I've actually paid attention to a certain portion of the dialogue and wondered out-loud what this can mean. When Lord Eshmael of the elf declared in the court that when four Dark Magic users come togehter along with their familiar, the elf race will face the gravest of calamity as told in their legend. As of now the two Dark Magic users (Void Magic users) are Louise, and Tiffania with a sole Tsukaima in their possession who is Saito.

So the natural question is who are the two remaining Void Magic weilder?

Tabitha fits the role. That leaves out the fourth option. Who can it be? Since Kirche has been off the table for sometime, I can't think of anyone else other that Siesta.

Either way, it gives Saito the official power to enact his masters with his kiss of approval while increasing his harem in a rather official manner. Lucky bastard.

I also cannot promise this will be the last time I'll talk about the story, but I certainly assure you that I'll try my damndest hard. Either way, I'll try to make up a little bit with the following for my erroneous way: