View Single Post
Old 2013-08-25, 05:54   Link #4156
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I finally got around to finishing Hapymaher over the week. But I gotta ask something that's been bugging me about the True Route.

Spoiler:
I shared your confusion after my playtrhough months ago .

Spoiler for Happymahre:

Quote:
Speaking about criticism, let's not forget the recent uproar caused by the English release of "Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete" released by Moenovel under the name "If my hearts had wings".
The all-age-ification of the ero was one (huge) reason to my understanding. Other issues were - from what I read - the poor english translation and even removing harmess scenes like hugging, sexual harrasement jokes (which I couldn't remember or maybe blantantly missed them) and kiss scenes. The latter I found to be also head-scratching. Remove *the* important moment before it gets steamy of a romance novel and you have the same as a racing game, where you can only view the cars, but not drive them. To be fair, I don't remember if kiss scenes (as CG or not) being removed is actually common. In Sakurasou they remained, iirc, for example. Personally, I'm fine with all-ages in general, but it feels strange at first after being exposed to ero "all day along" .