View Single Post
Old 2014-02-10, 11:47   Link #9437
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
The f*ck are you talking about? Isn't it their fault for not telling Godou that they like him? Erica stated that she loved him and she got friendzoned... come on man
I think that's because she is too aggressive, Godou got cold feet and friendzoned Erica because at that time he is not ready for the level of commitment Erica want. If at volume 1 or 2 Godou got swept by Erika and receive her confession, he will get married the moment he got to legal age and his fate is sealed. He do all sensible 16 year old teenage male do when face with commitment of marriage, run away like hell. I think he also explained why he friendzoned Ena, Erica, Lilliana and Yuri and doesn't do the 'deed' in volume 9. SOmething about keeping his fang sharp or other bullshit. And the guy is also still in delusion about how he is normal and doesn't have a harem. The thing is, the moment he accept one of the girl as lover, he also need to accept the other three. No sir, I'm just a normal student you can find anywhere. He averted his eyes pretty hard from reality and keep stating that him and the girls are just 'friend'. But deep down Godou and the girls already know the truth. And about all the other acquintances not telling Godou, maybe its true, but they definitely give a lot of hint.

Quote:
"Kyouno... There was someone called that, a girl with a poor memory, always forgetting to bring textbooks, so she frequently combined desks with me and shared mine. She was always inexplicably friendly to me, and started conversations for no particular reason, probably because we were in the same class."

"Then what about Kyouno Emili's close friend, Uchida Kyouko?"

"You mean that very quiet and proper fellow, always sticking together with Kyouno. Extremely quiet. Now that you mention it, she did write me a 'can we be friends?' letter, so I became friends with her."

"One more person I must confirm, who is Tokunaga Asuka?"

"She's an old friend who lives on the same commercial street as me, didn't you pass her by many times already, Liliana? Her personality is very strong, and often complaining, but sometimes she would act so friendly it makes me feel uncomfortable, like suddenly forcing a lunchbox onto me, saying 'I made too much by accident, so here you go!' Things like that."

@Feng Lengshun

The debate about romance that has depth and its application in harem route remind me of a fanfiction of Harry Potter that I read. Here:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9646669...-Firebird-Saga
Realistic harem route where the member of the harem met a lot of those conflict and problem. Pretty angsty, pretty depressing, and I'm not sure they can get happy ending. Oh, and its also crapsaccharine world, pretty screwed up.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote