View Single Post
Old 2014-11-21, 10:21   Link #3049
Kreion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceburgdragon View Post
Below is the Afterword of Zoku for anyone who's interested. I tried my best to translate it, but there will always be things that are lost in translation.

Spoiler for Afterword:
Thanks for that, I really enjoyed his final thoughts there! I have to say that it seems very much like him to create an end that the audience doesn't need to read - yet also has its own message. Instead of putting his climax where one would expect, he resolves that one book early and moves on to look at one final theme before the series is wrapped up - one which fits the universe very well considering how self-persecuting a lot of the characters are.

It's a fitting end to the series, even though there are loose ends still within the universe it was never a series which one expected a concrete end out of. It's very different from Medaka Box, which had a rather concrete end whilst still leaving its own message. I look forward to Nisio Isin's next work!

On that note a few of his one-shots showed a lot of promise, I wonder if he's going to pick any of them up.
Kreion is offline   Reply With Quote